The types of games im interested in is action, like Call of duty and left for dead. But i like playing the sims and guitar hero, so im into action, role playing games and i like strategy.
I don't play that many games. I have played God of War though. My brother owns the game so I figured I would try and deat it. It took me a couple of days, but I did it on my own.
I love sims and guitar hero...I've never played those other two though. I like your page just plain ol' black and white =)
ReplyDeleteI like zombies in Call of Duty, haha. I love GH, even though its super hard !
ReplyDeleteI don't play that many games. I have played God of War though. My brother owns the game so I figured I would try and deat it. It took me a couple of days, but I did it on my own.
ReplyDeleteim not really into alot of games
ReplyDeletegames are pretty fun when you know whats happening in them. I've been playing Bioshock 1&2 for the past few days. Pretty good games.
ReplyDeleteYeah some games are fun, but there are some games that are not so fun to play. It depends on what you like in a game.
ReplyDeletecall of duty is the best
ReplyDelete