Thursday, March 17, 2011
Shh Shh
Hmm today was hardd well not for me I guess. We couldn't get spongie the whole class. Untill pam finally got it. YAY 10 POINTS ! But yeah I'm glad we got it. Now we have to try and get the oil to move, but were not to worried about that at this moment. GASHASDHSDFDKFH I hope we can get this working. I think that we need to write alot more on how we figured the game out,we haven't really got to it yet. Theres more to be added on the discription on the game. We didn't really write as much as they did. And I think they did a better job of describing there game and writting about how they came up with their game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good for you guys keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteHey good job guys. If you need help just waltz over to me and ask. what am i gona do nerd rage and yell at you for bothering me lol.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're all doin' good. Gewd job. *thumbs up*
ReplyDelete