Today was harder then Tuesday, We made adjustments to our demo and tried putting all the slides in the right place. I worked on the stylefactor today and finished it.We haven't got to it yet but hopefully we will soon.
We were all here today and you would have figured we would have gotten more things done but we didn't I can't wait to get caught up in this class...I'm glad to have you and Pam as partners you guys both seem to know what you're doing pretty well =)
We were all here today and you would have figured we would have gotten more things done but we didn't I can't wait to get caught up in this class...I'm glad to have you and Pam as partners you guys both seem to know what you're doing pretty well =)
ReplyDeletegood luck with your demo hope you get it done soon
ReplyDeletewell i bet ur game demo will look awesome!!! so good luck
ReplyDelete